CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunday with the O'Briens





Hey I thought I would put some pics on here of our Sunday family activities. They were just taken with my camera phone because that is all I have. So almost every Sunday all us O'Briens get together for Sunday dinner. We have been going to Ashlee and Jonathan's lately because they have an awesome backyard that we can play games in. We got together a few Sundays ago and played catch, did some batting (please excuse my grammar/spelling you know I am the redneck of the family!) and bumped around the volleyball. Which mainly consisted of me trying to even hit the volleyball and them chasing it all over the place. Obviously the coordination gene totally skipped over me and hit everyone else in the family! So here are the pics and I am throwing a couple of Kinley and Kaleigh in there softball uniforms!

6 comments:

The O'Briens said...

I love and hate this post all at the same time! I think you should ALL move to Las Vegas. (OR I guess we could just move back eventually.) We miss seeing everyone and gorging ourselved on dessert every Sunday.

April said...

ebqdszrc
I didnt know you were taking pictures! I have my pajamas on! Warn me next time!

Deb O said...

Sundays are the BEST! It's hard without Rob and Steph but oh so fun! Alys, you really are more coordinated than you think you are! Love Mom

The Cook Fam said...

Hey Alys, I just found your blog. It is fun to see what you are up to these days. That is so nice that your family gets together on Sundays. Amie

Alys n Kin said...

Amie, I tried to go on your blog so I could comment back but it was private. So will you do the invite thing (however you do that) so I can check your blog out?

SFHS Class of '96 said...

Cute blog Alys! Can we add you to our class of '96 bloglist?

www.sfhs1996.blogspot.com

Let us know if by email or add a comment on the blog!

sfhsclassof96@gmail.com