CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gotta love Saturdays!

So you gotta love Saturdays, the staying up late....waking up early....going back to sleep! It's awesome! Ya well Kinley had a sleep over with Kaleigh so thank goodness she had someone to play with while her mother took a little morning nap. So we have a double early birthday party for Robby and Steph before they take off to Vegas. And we also have a wedding to go to tonight. Fun fun! Actually I am sure the family will be fun...it usually is. And the wedding I know will be beautiful. So that's a pretty great Saturday if you ask me. Kinley has been doing fine, no more sickness. Thank goodness I haven't got it. I quit my job but pretty much have another one lines up. I decided I wanted to go into the Title business. So Friday I decided even though it is a slow time right now for real estate and such, that I was going to take resumes around to all the Title companies in Spanish Fork. So I did and I was very blessed to run into the Branch manager on a title company in the parking lot...ya well he was laughing at me cause I can't park worth a crap. So that started to whole conversation. So yep they were hiring and we will interview a second time on Monday...so everyone wish me luck! So all in all I think it has been a pretty good week.

3 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Congrats on the new job!!! We are so happy for you!

April said...

hurry up and update! Tell everyone your news!

Mitchell Family said...

I am so glod you got a new job! You deserve a good job like that in a positive environment! And you should probably update your blog soon!