CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

My new job!

Hey everyone! I thought I would finally do an update on my job situation. I got that great job at the title company in Spanish Fork. Yeah!!!!! I was/am soo excited. It worked out so well, I know my mom prayed and prayed for me to have an opportunity like this. So I work two minutes away from home. I can come home on my lunches and save money on food. I get to see Malia and Trey (oh and Abbie...ha ha) every day at lunch time. It's awesome! And when school gets out I can see Kinley too! So hopefully in less than a year I will be able to get my license so I can be an Escrow Officer! So anyway that is my news...everything is going great at work. I love all the people, they are great and very friendly and just took me under their wings. So ya one of these days I will get some new pics on here. I have to find my camera first.

3 comments:

The O'Briens said...

We are so excited and happy for you that things came together so well. We are all so blessed! I'm glad that it feels like a good fit and hope it will be everything you wanted!

DTanner said...

Congrats!I hope it all works out well. I am jealous. I would love to be that close to home.

April said...

You will be great at this! I am glad you are out of warehouses!