CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally!







I know, I'm horrible and it has been over six months since I have posted anything so I thought it was time. Just an update on me and Kinley. School is going great for Kinley...although it is like pulling teeth to get her to read! But she is very smart, sometimes to smart! But I love her and wouldn't trade her for the world. Me...well I am still at the title company and man...this economy sucks! I still have a job for now. But would really like a job that I could make more money. One of these days I am going to get off my butt and go back to school. I stole some pictures off of Robby and Stephs blog of our Thanksgiving Day. Believe it or not I used to go shoot up at the gun club, which I still sucked but was better in those days then I am now. I'm amazed I every even shot a deer. Which I will post that picture to prove it. So anyway holiday seasons are kind of hard on me and this year is going to be the worst. Because Kinley is going to South Carolina for 21 DAYS! Ya so, any of my friends out there reading this PLEASE call me and help keep me busy so I don't go crazy....lol! Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS.....and I say that because this happy holidays replacing MERRY CHRISTMAS is a bunch of bull!

2 comments:

The O'Briens said...

It's about time you post!! I agree with you though. It will and should always be Merry Christmas!!

kinley said...

hey thats cute