CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Update!

Hey everyone I know it has been forever since I have been on here but I promise I will do better. Me and Kin are doing good, I just started a new job doing customer service..not sure it is the right job for me but in this market I am just lucky to have a job. Kinley is in gymnastics and doing very well. We hope she will move up to the preteen program here soon. Meanwhile we are just hanging out with the fam and living life. Pics to come soon :)

1 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

HEY, ALYS. I TALKED TO MY ULTRASOUND TECH A MONTH AGO AND ASKED HER A FEW QUESTIONS. TO BECOME A TECH YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO A RADIOLOGY TECH PROGRAM FIRST--YOU JUST GO TO AN ULTRASOUND TECH PROGRAM. I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW LONG THE PROGRAM WAS, BUT FOR SURE NO MORE THAN 2 YEARS. I THOUGHT OF YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THIS STUFF. HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU.