CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pictures!



Ok so it has been a long time since I have posted pictures on here so bare with me if they don't turn out well.

Kinley, my little artist/teacher/writer..anything else that requires creativity, has started a school for Malia and Trey and any other kids that happen to be at our house at that time. Actually she is still little but not really because her feet are bigger than mine and she is almost as tall as me...the only thing that would be better is if I was her size in clothes! Now that would be awesome! So back to my explanation of the picture...she teaches Malia and Trey and whatever other little kids that are at our house at the time..school. She has set up a classroom for them. They love it and she loves it to. What 12 year old do you know that spends most of her extra time planning lessons for her cousins? She is so creative! And I wish I could claim it came from me...but nope....she got it all from her dads side of the family! So here are a couple pictures of the kids and the classroom. I'm so glad that she is doing this because it also has taught her a lot of patience. If you ask me I think I know what career she would be great at!

3 comments:

April said...

Kinley is hilarious! She really should be a teacher when she grows up.

Anonymous said...

Kinley is so funny! She always tries really hard with the kids out here too. She should be a teacher! Did you know USC (out here) has an excellent program where you get your masters in 5 years? HA HA Just kidding! Kinley is a Utah girl through and through!

Alys n Kin said...

Yes she should be a teacher. Last I heard she wanted to do just that. But she changes her mind day to day.