CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Tuesday!

I thought Mondays were bad but today I woke up to Kinley crying...I freaked out and ran into her room and she was throwing up...well and I should say a little of something else too! The poor girl can't even keep gatorade (spelling?) down. I hate when my child is sick! So I stayed home from work...yes I pray I still have a job to go back to tomorrow. Between me and Kinley being sick this year I have missed way to much work...I guess that is what happens when you are a working mother. But I should say this...my family is awesome about helping me with Kinley. They are always willing to help pick her up from school or watch her after school and also letting me have my time with my friends. But today was definetly a day I needed to be with her.

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Poor girl! I hate when she is sick too. I always worry about my kids getting what she has or the other way around.

Janean said...

I hate it when kids are sick too! All my girls are sick this week and it is so miserable! They are so ornery too and there isn't a whole lot you can do for them.